Monday, February 12, 2007

Module 3 starts 19th Feb so I have planned to read up on reflective practice during half term week beginning today. I have tried obtaining the reading material suggested by the uni but I was unable to get any from the library so I just got what they had on reflective practice. I have bought a book from eBay and will look on amazon for others.
I was very pleased with my result for module 2 and hope I can keep up this standard of work. Mod 3 looks even harder than mod 2 and I thought that was hard. Well I will just try to do my best! I also need to get myself organised this week with sorting and throwing out paper work I no longer need and putting the final draft of mod 2 into a folder. To confirm I have completed these tasks I have set for myself this week I will write in here later in the week.

No comments: