Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I forgot to write about my achievement at transferring all the work I had created on the computer at school on to disc. We are having a new computer suite which should be completed by the end of Feb. All our old files were going to be lost on the network so needed to be transferred. I tried putting them all on to a pen which I was given but my files were too large. I created new folders and put the work into these. The first time I tried sending these folders to disc I thought I had achieved it, but when I checked the disc was empty. I then started clicking buttons to find out where I had gone wrong eventually after about 5 minutes of trying to work it out I found I needed to send the folder to disc then click on file and click write to disc. I then transferred all the children's files from JN class. I first made individually folders with the child's name on and dragged their work into it before transferring. I felt very pleased and proud of myself as this was the first time I have ever done this. The next day I showed another TA how to do this.

No comments: