Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I produced a Powerpoint Presentation for LA1 but I have now decided it would look better in a Word Doc, as there seems to many words on a slide. I have completed LA2 and most of LA3. This weekend I hope to finish LA3 and 4 and I have managed to keep on top of things since I last wrote.
We have now been put into learning sets I think this has stopped producing so many red flags. I have had two chats with fellow researchers in my set and feel I am starting to build up a relationship with them. I have also joined in with other chats within FC.
I have surprised myself, for one of my genre I have wrote a poem, which I feel was a great achievement for me as I never thought I could do it. I have also wrote a letter and produced a storyboard.
It is creativity week at school and everyone is enjoying all the different activities. Today JN was away so I took the class and I had a great time with the children making African masks out of recycled materials and the music session with different style drums.
Next time I write I hope to have finished all my draft LA's

No comments: